APPLE MD564ZM/A USB SUPER DRIVE MODEL A1379
- The essence of simplicity - You'll never have to worry about lost cables with the Apple USB SuperDrive. It connects to your MacBook Pro with Retina display, MacBook Air, or Mac mini with a single USB cable that's built into the SuperDrive. There's no separate power adapter, and it works whether your Mac is plugged in or running on battery power.Specifications
- Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive (DVDA+-R DL/DVDA+-RW/CD-RW)
- Box Contents - Apple USB SuperDrive with attached USB cable, User's GuideFeatures The Apple USB SuperDrive is designed exclusively for use with Mac computers that do not have a built-in optical drive. Plug in the SuperDrive directly to the computer's USB port. Don't use a USB hub.
- Take it anywhere - Only slightly bigger than a CD case, the Apple USB SuperDrive slips easily into your travel bag when you hit the road and takes up little space on your desk or tray table when you're working.
- Everything you need in an optical drive - Whether you're at the office or on the road, you can play and burn both CDs and DVDs with the Apple USB SuperDrive. It's perfect when you want to watch a DVD movie, install software, create backup discs, and more.