The Zamo III makes measuring simply simple with its one-button operation for ease-of-use. An adaptable laser measure tool due to the adapters that come in the set that are able to be attached to the top of the tool through its "quick-click" interface, making it multifunctional to use for measuring freestanding objects, uneven surfaces and curves. Accurately measures distances up to 20 m and with two clicks of the button, the area measurement will be taken.
Features and Benefits
- Precise measurement up to 20 m – Easy calculation of square metres thanks to the integrated area function.
- Easy and intuitive – Fun to use thanks to the one-button operation, optimized ergonomics and modern design.
- Quick and hassle-free – Easy adapter exchange thanks to the "quick-click" interface.
- Multifunctional – Changeable adapters for standing objects, uneven surfaces and curves as well as alignment of objects like pictures and shelves.
- Ergonomic – Optimized handling thanks to soft-grip areas for stable placement of the tool.
- Area, volume calculation
- Continuous measurement
- Distance measurement
- Adaptable System
- Circumference measurement
- Laser diode 635 nm
- Laser class 2
- Measurement range 0,15 – 20,00 m
- Measurement accuracy, typical ± 3,0 mm
- Measurement time, typical 0,5 s
- Measurement time, max. 4 s
- Battery 2 x 1.5 V LR03 (AAA)
- Automatic deactivation 5 mins
- Weight 0,085 kg